Source: Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport and others
Across the UK, arts organisations, museums and theatres are unveiling innovative digital plans to ensure culture and creativity is accessible for all:
Launches a full range of Culture in Quarantine arts and culture content.
- National Theatre at Home (YouTube)
- Every Thursday at 7pm UK time for some of the best British theatre, free to stream for a week. Starting from 2 April with the online premiere of One Man Two Guvnors
Royal Opera House
See the following for free on the ROH's YouTube Channel:
- Peter and the Wolf, The Royal Ballet, 2010 – 27 March 2020, 7pm GMT
- Acis and Galatea, The Royal Opera, 2009 – 3 April 2020, 7pm BST
- Così fan tutte, The Royal Opera, 2010 – 10 April 2020, 7pm BST
- The Metamorphosis, The Royal Ballet, 2013 – 17 April 2020, 7pm BST
Royal Shakespeare Company
They have released their version of King Lear (specifically for younger audiences) on their YouTube channel:
Online performances on the Digital Stage from 1st April.
Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
From Monday 6 April, six rotating Shakespeare’s Globe productions will be available to watch for free on the theatre’s video-on-demand service, Globe Player.
Wind in the Willows
Watch the West End musical for free at this link.