This page documents the Current COVID-19 Alert Level and will be updated as soon as we hear that it has changed.
The current Level, at 19th June 2020, is Level 3.
- Level 5: There is a material risk of healthcare services being overwhelmed
- Level 4: A COVID-19 epidemic is in general circulation; transmission is high or rising exponentially
- Level 3: A COVID-19 epidemic is in general circulation
- Level 2: COVID-19 is present in the UK, but the number of cases and transmission is low
- Level 1: COVID-19 is not known to be present in the UK
Historic Covid-19 Alert Levels
- 19th June 2020: Level 3
- 10th May 2020: Level 4